Fire Ricky Now!!!

You want to argue ketchup on hot dogs? Why the new Marquee Network sucks? Post a stupid photo? If it ain't hockey, do it
WolfBoy

Fire Ricky Now!!!

Post by WolfBoy »

The Cubs knew that Ricky was not the Mgr to take them to next level, wake up White Sox & do the same. After that ridiculous pitching rotation in a Playoff Elimination Game, he should be driven to the airport. If you had no faith in Dane Dunning why start him? Dylan Cease would have been a better choice.

wolves01

Re: Fire Ricky Now!!!

Post by wolves01 »

Couldn't agree more. With a better manager, the Sox are in the ALDS. Unfortunately, Reinsdorf has unbelievable loyalty to his GM's and coaches. Gar/Pax being the prefect example.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

WolfBoy wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:58 am
If you had no faith in Dane Dunning why start him? Dylan Cease would have been a better choice.
i don't think it was not having faith in dunning, moreso it was going to be a bullpen game from the start. yes he pulled dunning in the 1st inning, but i don't think he was going to go more than 2 innings anyways. the sense i got was he wanted a fresh pitcher for each inning instead of relying on one guy to get to x inning then survive the rest of the game. even if cease started, he would have had the same leash.

my issue with his choices were why rodon? he hasn't shown he can be a relief pitcher. especially playing one of the most in tune teams analytically in baseball. the order of pitchers didn't make sense either.

wolves01

Post by wolves01 »

He Gone!

WolfBoy

Post by WolfBoy »

No words...

wolves01

Post by wolves01 »

To build such a good solid core of young players, then bring in a fossil.......