The Marquee network

You want to argue ketchup on hot dogs? Why the new Marquee Network sucks? Post a stupid photo? If it ain't hockey, do it
WolfBoy

The Marquee network

Post by WolfBoy »

If I were a Cubs fan, I'd be pissed about this. I'm going to get an increase in my bill for Comcast once this is straightened out, even though I don't want to see any of the games. See sometimes it's better to be a Sox fan. :lol:

wolfkeeper
Site Admin

Re: The Marquee network

Post by wolfkeeper »

From what I've heard about it, Xfinity customers aren't missing anything yet. The broadcasts are buggy.

wolves01

Post by wolves01 »

It's time for a la carte cable. So many channels we don't watch and this will be another one. We have to keep a more expensive package so we can see NBC Sports Chicago. Might be time to look at other options.

nmuwildcat

Post by nmuwildcat »

If you don't get the network on your cable package, does it really exist? :D

MLB.tv isn't blacking out local games during spring training, so if I wanted to, I could tune in that way.

But once the regular season rolls around, I'm going to be grumpy if I can't watch the Brewers or Braves when they play the north siders. Although, seeing my teams projected results, this might be a blessing I miss those 12 NL Central matchups. :lol: Hooray for being an out-of-market fan.

wolfkeeper
Site Admin

Post by wolfkeeper »

Oh well, at least lazyman is free :D

nmuwildcat

Post by nmuwildcat »

So it looks like Comcast doesn't have to worry about adding Marquee Network for at least a month still... :lol: