Welcome back?!

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
wolfkeeper
Site Admin

Welcome back?!

Post by wolfkeeper »

So what happened?

One of the web server's installed languages, PHP, was upgraded (again), and the older version that the old wolfkeeper.org needed to continue running was gone forever.

I had hope to upgrade the site slowly so I could retain the users and old posts, but it was not to be.

I'm committed to keeping this site up, but if only 10 people sign up, I'll shut it down.

So sign up (again), and get back in the pool. We're getting another new parent club next year. It won't be a boring summer!

wolfwolf

Re: Welcome back?!

Post by wolfwolf »

Great to be back.
NOW let's hope for an affiliation with the Blackhawks!!
It's LOOOOONG OVERDUE!

WolfBoy

Post by WolfBoy »

I'm here...lol.

CreedFeed

Post by CreedFeed »

Hello from up north :)

nmuwildcat

Post by nmuwildcat »

Side note, I LOVE that skating refrigerator logo Creed!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to buy a t-shirt of it when I was up there for Haydar's retirement night.

Mike

Post by Mike »

I thought it was just a site outage. Then I thought Vlad said screw it, I'm done with all this changing parent clubs and such. Well glad it's back and hope the rest of the clan finds their way. So spread the word.