Looks like Carolina affiliation about to happen

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and other hockey in general here. Not hockey? Head outside to The Great Outdoors.

Note: The old message board is officially dead. They took away the old version of PHP, meaning it won't run, and I didn't have enough time to try to upgrade to the new version. You will need to re-register to post!
Wollvesfan86

Re: Looks like Carolina affiliation about to happen

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you illiterate? I am not the one that originally posted about it, moron. There is only one way to deal with people like you, and it can't be done through the internet. Go fuck yourself.

chilly666

Post by chilly666 »

Wollvesfan86 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:31 pm
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you illiterate? I am not the one that originally posted about it, moron. There is only one way to deal with people like you, and it can't be done through the internet.
you're right, i messed up who posted it. you just came flying in like the savior with nothing but shit talking and whining. move along clown. go cry to mommy that someone doesn't like you and thinks you're an assclown. btw maybe next time, you should just stay out of it and let the people talking about it discuss it. this way, you won't be offended and you won't pump out your chest on a forum board in the manner you have towards me. im done with you.

if hunt wants to talk about this more, then cool.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

Fuck you. It's a public forum, dipshit. If you want a private conversation dont post in public.

Wollvesfan86

Post by Wollvesfan86 »

I have been a member of this forum since the wolves took the official forum off of their website many years ago. I used to be a very active member. But I rarely post now because it has really gone downhill over the last couple seasons, because of a couple high and mighty, better than every one blowhards that like to criticize everyone else. So fuck it, if I get banned I really dont give a shit anymore.

wolfkeeper
Site Admin

Post by wolfkeeper »

This epidemic cannot come to an end fast enough.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Come on you two. Just let it go and move on

nmuwildcat

Post by nmuwildcat »

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Good lord, this got out of control. Sorry for whatever role I played in that.

In terms of the topic at hand (remember that?), I stand by what I said earlier. As a newer, small market team in a non-traditional market, the Hurricanes have clearly focused in their newer ownership group on expanding their reach beyond just Raleigh and the "triangle" market as its called, but throughout the Carolinas. Having Charlotte as an AHL affiliate, right on the South Carolina border, was part of that, as is their recent ECHL affiliation in Greenville (connecting their brand to that successful franchise in an area they're trying to cultivate for fan support). I believe there has to be more to the story than is being let on for the ownership group to sign off on this AHL move.

We both could have surely used better words, but that happens online. I have zero issues with Chilly...what makes sports great is the emotions it brings up. He can challenge my opinions or my words anytime to hold me accountable for what I post. All fair game. No lines were crossed as far as I'm concerned.