Register

Hockey Videos

Buy, sell, or trade your hockey (or other stuff) here with other wolfkeeper.org readers.
Wolves fan for life

Hockey Videos

Postby warno » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:12 am

I've been digitizing my library of hockey VHS tapes to DVDs so I now have a big collection of tapes (about 40) that I have no use for. If you have a working VCR and would want this stuff, I'd be happy to give it to you free. All you'd have to do is either pay for shipping or we could meet up at the AA for a game and I could just give you the box. PM me for a complete list but a few highlights of the collection include:

Complete game broadcasts from all 4 Wolves Cup wins
Best of the Wolves Vol 1, 2, & 3
1980 Team USA vs. Russia (ESPN rebroadcast)
1980 Team USA vs. Finland Gold Medal Game (ABC original broadcast with some of the medal ceremony)
Don Cherry's Rock Em Sock Em Hockey 1-10
Blackhawks highlight tapes from 89-93

I know some of you will ask for copies of the DVDs but I just don't have the time to make them which is why I'm offering the tapes for free. Also, I'm not willing to split up the collection. It's all or nothing. PM me if you're interested and I will send you the complete list and we can work out the details.

Mr. Beer Snob

Re: Hockey Videos

Postby WolfKeeper » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:17 pm

I would love to borrow some of those to rip to DVD and then post em here... I have a couple of the cup games here already, but getting them all online would be nice.
"There's nothing important in there." -- AHL referee Ghislain Hebert on the AHL rulebook.

Wolves fan for life

Re: Hockey Videos

Postby warno » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:58 am

WolfKeeper wrote:I would love to borrow some of those to rip to DVD and then post em here... I have a couple of the cup games here already, but getting them all online would be nice.

Tried to PM you twice but messages keep getting hung up in my Outbox for some reason. Heard from the guy who wants the tapes but I have everything already digitized to my computer at least. For you I'll make an exception for the years of service you've put in keeping this board running. I can burn whatever games you need to DVD. Just let me know what you want.

Return to The Pro Shop