Register

First Responder Jerseys

Buy, sell, or trade your hockey (or other stuff) here with other wolfkeeper.org readers.
3rd Line Grinder

First Responder Jerseys

Postby 4leafs » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 am

Did anyone see the prices on these jerseys yet..I know that the prices on them don't really mean anything until the last minuites of the auction..Just wondering if any have rediculous prices yet? From the TV they look real nice..Too bad the alternate jerseys are awful.

Wolves fan for life

Re: First Responder Jerseys

Postby nmuwildcat » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:48 am

Climie and Allen's jerseys opened bidding at over $1000. Most are close to $500 or more after two days of bidding.
There is no "D" in Karel Pilar.

3rd Line Grinder

Postby 4leafs » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Looked like the bidding was pretty calm.There was one guy I saw who I know was just upping the bids(which I don't think is right).I know you all will say it's for charity blah blah blah.. Which I'm sure all who were bidding give as much as they can to charities anyway..As do alot of others at the games.Which is a GREAT thing.In the 20years we been coming to games,WOLVES fans are very generous,and is appreciated by all..

Wolves fan for life

Postby WolfBoy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:25 pm

I know exactly who you are talking about, because he did it to me as well. It's one thing if you are seriously interested, but it's not cool just to raise it, with no intention of buying. Other people there told me the same thing, so far what I can tell, he did it to atleast 1/2 a dozen people, just low-rent.
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Wolves fan for life

Postby Mike » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 pm

WolfBoy wrote:I know exactly who you are talking about, because he did it to me as well. It's one thing if you are seriously interested, but it's not cool just to raise it, with no intention of buying. Other people there told me the same thing, so far what I can tell, he did it to atleast 1/2 a dozen people, just low-rent.

What an ass
George Carlin: "Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider."

Veteran

Postby KUZ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 am

Had to be near the back. We bid $650 on #3 after the 1st period and no one bid higher.
There's a "stairway to heaven" and a "highway to hell" because more people are going to hell!

Wolves fan for life

Postby Goon1 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:08 am

WolfBoy wrote: It's one thing if you are seriously interested, but it's not cool just to raise it, with no intention of buying. Other people there told me the same thing, so far what I can tell, he did it to atleast 1/2 a dozen people, just low-rent.

That is just an ass thing to do. Yes it is for charity and I have bought things before at events because it was going to charity, but to raise the bidding just for the heck of it, is wrong.
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Return to The Pro Shop