Giants vs Bears tickets

Buy, sell, or trade your hockey (or other stuff) here with other wolfkeeper.org readers.
Wolves fan for life

Giants vs Bears tickets

Postby pezhead » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Really good seats for Giants @ Bears on Saturday night 8/22. Check out Cutlers first home game.

Section 142 Row 18. Seats are between the 10 & 20 yard line, 18 rows off the field. Face value on these is $102 each but with convenience fees etc they would cost more like $112 each.

Four tickets available, all seats together.

I am selling for $200/pair or $375 for all 4. Can take PayPal or any credit card and price includes shipping via Express Mail.

PM if interested.
Ozay!

Captain of the Gravy Train

Re: Giants vs Bears tickets

Postby Alvious » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 pm

You couldn't pay me to attend an NFL pre-season game. They are nothing more than glorified practices. They shouldn't even bother keeping score.
Bring your champions, they're our meat!

Wolves fan for life

Postby pezhead » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Alvious wrote:You couldn't pay me to attend an NFL pre-season game. They are nothing more than glorified practices. They shouldn't even bother keeping score.

OK so you're not interested. Most people would just click on to the next subject without making the crappy comment discouraging people from purchasing my fine merchandise.
Ozay!

Wolves fan for life

Postby wanker751 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Pez I have been to pre season games and they are a lot of fun. I'd be interested but busy that day....

I know it's ALL about money in pro sports, but why must pro teams charge full price for preseason? They charge more for playoffs.... you'd think pre season would be less... but then again if people go....

Wolves fan for life

Postby pezhead » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks Wanker, I agree they should be cheaper. Notice I'm selling for less than the Bears sell them for.

Yes some people, including me, can go to a preseason game and have fun and this is a chance for someone to sit in seats which are hard to get for a regular season game unless you want to fork out $400+ per seat.

Maybe someone goes to a lot of games and sits way up in the 400's and always wanted to see a game from field level. Maybe someone has never been to Soldier Field, and this would be an event of interest, somewhat affordable and still some decent weather.
Ozay!

Corporal Obvious

Postby gruberted » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Pez,

He's just a chode. He does that a lot to plenty of topics.
09-20

Wolves fan for life

Postby chickenman » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 pm

I may be interested in all 4, if the Manitoba Moose booster club is in town that week...
IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM?

Wolves fan for life

Postby pezhead » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:56 pm

All 4 have been sold.
Ozay!

Wolves fan for life

Postby chickenman » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Ummmm, nevermind then.....
IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM?

Wolves fan for life

Postby Dri2nk1Be5er » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:46 pm

pezhead wrote:Thanks Wanker, I agree they should be cheaper. Notice I'm selling for less than the Bears sell them for.

Yes some people, including me, can go to a preseason game and have fun and this is a chance for someone to sit in seats which are hard to get for a regular season game unless you want to fork out $400+ per seat.

Maybe someone goes to a lot of games and sits way up in the 400's and always wanted to see a game from field level. Maybe someone has never been to Soldier Field, and this would be an event of interest, somewhat affordable and still some decent weather.

Maybe more tickets would be avalible cheaper if douche scalpers would stop buying up tix then selling them at rediculous bloated prices.

Wolves fan for life

Postby pezhead » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:39 pm

:roll: Thats right. No other businesses mark up what they sell. Wal-Mart pays the Chinese factory $19 for the shirts that they are selling for $19. There is no ridiculous markup involved.
Ozay!

Return to The Pro Shop