Paul Koch jersey for sale

Buy, sell, or trade your hockey (or other stuff) here with other wolfkeeper.org readers.
Wolves fan for life

Paul Koch jersey for sale

Postby michael33kari34adam35 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:57 pm

I got a jersey to sell. It is a Paul Koch #3 jersey from the Tim Breslin hockey game back in June 2005. It is in great shape and I did pay $750.00 for it but I am willing to see about any offers (serious ones only) so if you are interested please pm me.
A scottish terrier named Sadie took best in show at the Westminster Show. I'm actually a little kind of sad cause it means i am no longer America 's
favorite scottish bitch! Craig Ferguson LLS 2010

Master of Avatars

Postby jy81 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 am

I paid a little more than that for my Koch St. Pat's jersey from the 98-99 season. He was injured and didn't even play. :oops:
"The necessity of procuring good intelligence is apparent and need not be further urged." General George Washington, 26 July 1777.

Wolves fan for life

Postby michael33kari34adam35 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:43 pm

Well at the time I wanted this jersey since it was something special but now I am thinking why did I do that although I like Paul. But I am willing to take a loss on it but I am also thinking about putting it on Ebay. Hopefully someone will want it.
A scottish terrier named Sadie took best in show at the Westminster Show. I'm actually a little kind of sad cause it means i am no longer America 's
favorite scottish bitch! Craig Ferguson LLS 2010

Return to The Pro Shop