Register

Never saw this before during a football game

You want to argue ketchup on hot dogs? Why the Bears suck? Post a stupid photo? If it ain't hockey, do it here.
Wolves fan for life

Never saw this before during a football game

Postby 8cylinders » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:50 pm

I was watching the MNF Steeler/Texans game last night. During the 2nd quarter a Steeler was running off the field and the one of the guys in the booth said so and so was coming off the field in much the same way they would if a player was coming off the field a looking a little dinged up. But instead of saying something like 'favoring his leg' the guy said he is 'coming off (slight pause) sick. Just about then the player looked looked he spit out a mouth full of water and I thought how did he get that water during the play. Within about 5 seconds he spit out what looked like water again and then it dawned on me the guy was projectile hurling. The camera shot changed pretty quick after that and the guys made no mention of it afterward. I've seen that in practice but never in a game. Murphy and his law show up and wouldn't you know it the the next play was in the same side/direction where the guy blew chow. What a chain of events those were. I guess it safe to say the Steelers got what ever was bothering them out :mrgreen: and not long after that the Steelers could do no wrong finishing off the last 2-3 minutes of the half. Entertaining I must say............ :mrgreen:
For a really bad officiating job call Harry Dumas. Contact the AHL for further details or other incomp-o-tant striped shirt idiots.

4th Line Goon

Re: Never saw this before during a football game

Postby najatuw4646 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:52 am

:D :D :D :D

Wolves fan for life

Postby SpartyOn » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:51 am

Bet you have never seen a play like the one that ended the UM-MSU game either!!! What a sweet thing that was. I will never get over it.
Contributing Writer/Photographer for SpartanNation.com and The Phalanx Forum

Wolves fan for life

Postby Goon1 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:38 pm

That was a great play. I was watching the game with a couple MSU Alum so they were totally excited as soon as he picked it up and ran it in.
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Wolves fan for life

Postby WolfBoy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:08 am

SpartyOn wrote:Bet you have never seen a play like the one that ended the UM-MSU game either!!! What a sweet thing that was. I will never get over it.

The most bizarre play I have ever seen in football, Sue. When we saw the replay, we were thinking about you guys.
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Return to The Great Outdoors