Register

Going to Ferguson,MO

You want to argue ketchup on hot dogs? Why the Bears suck? Post a stupid photo? If it ain't hockey, do it here.
Wolves fan for life

Going to Ferguson,MO

Postby FlexwithSkates » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:19 pm

My daughters softball tournament this weekend in being held in Ferguson, MO

Question 1) Do I go armed or leave the gun and badge at home and opt for the "The only good white cop is a dead white cop" t-shirt?

Question 2) If it becomes necessary for me to become part of the protesting, does anyone need anything while i'm looting? Please remember I can only carry it with one hand as the other will be holding up my pants!
Shut the fuck up, Donny. ....you're out of your fucking element!

Wolves fan for life

Re: Going to Ferguson,MO

Postby Goon1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:42 am

FlexwithSkates wrote:My daughters softball tournament this weekend in being held in Ferguson, MO

Question 1) Do I go armed or leave the gun and badge at home and opt for the "The only good white cop is a dead white cop" t-shirt?

Question 2) If it becomes necessary for me to become part of the protesting, does anyone need anything while i'm looting? Please remember I can only carry it with one hand as the other will be holding up my pants!

Be safe my friend. I would go with both the T-shirt and gun and badge, so you could go undercover wearing a shirt like that. I do need a new TV for my basement, so I can maybe meet you at an upcoming game and grab it from you then! Good luck in her tournament this weekend.
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Wolves fan for life

Postby FlexwithSkates » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:35 am

The size of your new basemen tv will be determined by the size of the hole in the smashed out window and my ability to juggle the tv and my Obama phone

Wolves fan for life

Postby Goon1 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:52 am

FlexwithSkates wrote:The size of your new basemen tv will be determined by the size of the hole in the smashed out window and my ability to juggle the tv and my Obama phone

LOL. Sounds good. Good luck!
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Wolves fan for life

Postby 8cylinders » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Just take care of you and yours over there and good luck to your daughter and her team. :D
For a really bad officiating job call Harry Dumas. Contact the AHL for further details or other incomp-o-tant striped shirt idiots.

Wolves fan for life

Postby FlexwithSkates » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Home safe
Softball facilities not in the line of fire. Hotel was well selected. extra police officers in some areas. nightly dusk til dawn helicopters over downtown ferguson. I was tempted, but decided not to venture down there. Seahawks fans everywhere, not a Rams jersey to be seen.

Butsy ever eaten at The Shaved Duck?..........outstanding

Wolves fan for life

Postby 8cylinders » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Glad to hear all went well. :D

Pardon my asking but how to you shave a duck? :mrgreen:

On 2nd thought maybe I don't want to know.............. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Go WOLVES!!!!
For a really bad officiating job call Harry Dumas. Contact the AHL for further details or other incomp-o-tant striped shirt idiots.

Return to The Great Outdoors