[Game Thread] 6.6 vs. the Charlottes

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and hockey in general here. Off-topic? Head outside to the Great Outdoors.
Wolves fan for life

[Game Thread] 6.6 vs. the Charlottes

Postby WolfBoy » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:12 am

Need to find a way to win, Let's Go Boys!
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Wolves fan for life

Re: [Game Thread] 6.6 vs. the Charlottes

Postby wolves01 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 am

Crash the net. There has been plenty of rebounds. A must win tonight.

Wolves fan for life

Postby 8cylinders » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:00 pm

Gotta get them tonight. Crash the net like mentioned earlier and finish those chances.

GO WOLVES!!!!!
For a really bad officiating job call Harry Dumas. Contact the AHL for further details or other incomp-o-tant striped shirt idiots.

Wolves fan for life

Postby wolves01 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:42 pm

This loss goes squarely on the feet of Oscar Dansk and possibly Rocky. I wasn't back in my seat to see the 3rd Charlotte goal, but at least 2 of the 3 I did see should have easily been stopped. I was surprised that Rocky went with Oscar in back to backs, especially after the loss last night. Disappointing, but hopefully the guys play with pride Saturday and at least try to keep them from celebrating on our ice.

Wolves fan for life

Postby Howler1 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:14 pm

wolves01 wrote:This loss goes squarely on the feet of Oscar Dansk and possibly Rocky. I wasn't back in my seat to see the 3rd Charlotte goal, but at least 2 of the 3 I did see should have easily been stopped. I was surprised that Rocky went with Oscar in back to backs, especially after the loss last night. Disappointing, but hopefully the guys play with pride Saturday and at least try to keep them from celebrating on our ice.

Have to agree but lets not forget numerous non calls didn't help.
Lies, Greed, Racism and Fear... The Republican Way!

Wolves fan for life

Postby FlexwithSkates » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:53 am

I thought Legace was the obvious choice for this game. The second of two, coming off a loss and it worked in a previous series. If Legace shuts them out, you stick with him for Saturday, a close win or a loss and it's back to Dansk on saturday
Shut the fuck up, Donny. ....you're out of your fucking element!

Wolves fan for life

Postby FlexwithSkates » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:56 am

The non calls suck and are a nice excuse but the reality is that the Checkers never flinched while down in this game. Calmly they fought back and were a very determined bunch in the third period.
Shut the fuck up, Donny. ....you're out of your fucking element!

Wolves fan for life

Postby warno » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:23 am

Wolves got the start we hoped for with Hague doing his best Bobby Orr impression but it was not Dansk's best game. I'll give props to Charlotte on the 4th goal though. Dansk gave the shooter very little room and he picked the top corner. The Wolves looked tired as the game wore on, Charlotte forwards getting a step and getting to loose pucks. The power play wasn't good either.

Officiating? Well it ain't much better in the NHL either....

Gotta believe Legace gets the net tomorrow.

The comeback starts with 1 win.

Wolves fan for life

Postby WolfBoy » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 am

wolves01 wrote:This loss goes squarely on the feet of Oscar Dansk and possibly Rocky. I wasn't back in my seat to see the 3rd Charlotte goal, but at least 2 of the 3 I did see should have easily been stopped. I was surprised that Rocky went with Oscar in back to backs, especially after the loss last night. Disappointing, but hopefully the guys play with pride Saturday and at least try to keep them from celebrating on our ice.

Have to agree here. Oscar has been fantastic but needed the night off. When you are up 3-1 the game is not over, they sure acted like it was. When you are up 3-1 in your own building, you should win the game. :banghead:
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Return to On the Ice