Switch to full style
Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and hockey in general here. Off-topic? Head outside to the Great Outdoors.
Post a reply

[Game Thread] 6.2 Calder Cup Finals Game 2

Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:01 am

Last night was a battle and we walked away victorious. Don't be satisfied with a split of the first two boys. Go for the throat. Pressure is on the Checkers.

Re: [Game Thread] 6.2 Calder Cup Finals Game 2

Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:11 pm

wolves01 wrote:Last night was a battle and we walked away victorious. Don't be satisfied with a split of the first two boys. Go for the throat. Pressure is on the Checkers.

What was that their second or third home loss in the playoffs? Nice Win.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:52 am

The no-call on the slash to Glass where the stick was knocked out of his hands & resulted in a goal for them, was just a horrendous call.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 am

I'd be shocked if McKenzie doesn't wind up with a suspension.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:12 am

An instigator inside of five minutes of the end of the game I think gets you an automatic game off. Lets hope with the aggressor penalty it's not more than that.

Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:39 pm

wolves01 wrote:I'd be shocked if McKenzie doesn't wind up with a suspension.

The crosscheck with time virtually expired was BS. Glad to see McKenzie step in and settle up. Even if he gets suspended, that's the kind of thing that can fire up the team.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:46 am

Not sure if anyone caught it, as time was expiring at the end of the 2nd, one of their guys tried to broadside one of our Defencemen behind the net, I think it was Bischoff. Luckily he saw him coming & turned away at the last second, that could have been nasty.
Post a reply