Switch to full style
Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and hockey in general here. Off-topic? Head outside to the Great Outdoors.
Post a reply

[Game Thread] 5.18 vs. the Gulls

Thu May 16, 2019 8:30 am

Game 2, in 2 days gotta love the scheduling, but whatever.

Re: [Game Thread] 5.18 vs. the Gulls

Thu May 16, 2019 9:09 am

I'm kinda used to this scheduling. Being soooo old school and all :P . That's how is was back in the day, well at least my day, when it seemed like all series were 2-2-1-1-1. It is odd to see it in today's scheduling.

Fri May 17, 2019 5:26 pm

I'm going to Sat game

Sat May 18, 2019 9:55 am

Capitalize on the momentum from last night and start out strong.

Sun May 19, 2019 5:57 am

Were we just tired or completely outplayed on every puck?

Sun May 19, 2019 8:09 am

Lol this is a terrible take... the wolves clearly carried the play, especially during the third, they just couldn’t capitalize on their chances.

Sun May 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Ya had to know the other team was going to come out with a much stronger push & they did. Had PowerPlay chances, couldn't capitalize, result=loss.

Sun May 19, 2019 5:01 pm

These teams are so even and very similar in the way that they play. I still say this will go 6 or 7.

Mon May 20, 2019 8:27 am

Gulls always have both D back and usually at least one forward. No chance for an odd man rush when that happens. Wolves had to play a lot of dump and chase but weren't getting to the pucks first most of the time. Passing was a little off too...pucks jumping over sticks, either a half step ahead or behind the player. PP was sluggish except for the early one in the 3rd. Boyle didn't have to work that hard in net.

Gulls are a good skating team and don't allow a lot of room. Wolves just need to move the puck quick and accurately and use their skill.
Post a reply