[Game Thread] 3.29 @ the Chickens

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and hockey in general here. Off-topic? Head outside to the Great Outdoors.
Wolves fan for life

[Game Thread] 3.29 @ the Chickens

Postby WolfBoy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:42 am

Last time we see these guys for the regular season, I don't think we need to finish first. It seems like it would be a more favorable slot to be in 2nd, or even 3rd.
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Wolves fan for life

Re: [Game Thread] 3.29 @ the Chickens

Postby wolves01 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 am

WolfBoy wrote:Last time we see these guys for the regular season, I don't think we need to finish first. It seems like it would be a more favorable slot to be in 2nd, or even 3rd.

I agree. 2nd would probably be preferable. Whatever team gets the 4th spot is going to finish with a lot of momentum and be dangerous in the first round.

Wolves fan for life

Re: [Game Thread] 3.29 @ the Chickens

Postby Goon1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:08 pm

wolves01 wrote:
WolfBoy wrote:Last time we see these guys for the regular season, I don't think we need to finish first. It seems like it would be a more favorable slot to be in 2nd, or even 3rd.

I agree. 2nd would probably be preferable. Whatever team gets the 4th spot is going to finish with a lot of momentum and be dangerous in the first round.

They sure are. It is a crazy division this year. 1 point separates 4th and 7th place. It will be interesting to see the next few weeks what happens and who falls where in the standings.
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Return to On the Ice