Register

Brandon Pirri

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and hockey in general here. Off-topic? Head outside to the Great Outdoors.
Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:00 pm

Brandon Pirri

Postby CheapSeats » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Five goals and seven points in six games. Gonna be hard to send him back to the Wolves.
I hate thundersticks.

Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 2106
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Oswego, IL

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Goon1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:14 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Good for him as I always wish the Wolves players the best when they get the call-up.
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Enforcer
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Altmike » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:16 pm

Ya hope everyone got a good look at him because the next time he will be in Chicago will be when the Knights play the Hawks. It was fun to watch him play.

Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Licking the glass in 109

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby FlexwithSkates » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:44 pm

4 more Knights games and he'd have to clear waivers. He's probably up for the season.
Shut the fuck up, Donny. ....you're out of your fucking element!

Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 1846
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:59 am
Location: Licking the glass in 109

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby FlexwithSkates » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:21 am

Another game/goal/assist and #1 star of the game......
Shut the fuck up, Donny. ....you're out of your fucking element!

Mr. Beer Snob
User avatar
Posts: 6945
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:00 pm
Location: It's a thrilla' in the Villa!

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby WolfKeeper » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:00 am

Coach still thinks he's a defensive liability. He got demoted in lines last night while they had the lead.

He does look better on the defense, but enough to shake that one-way tag?
"There's nothing important in there." -- AHL referee Ghislain Hebert on the AHL rulebook.

Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 4252
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 6:00 pm
Location: Inside Wolves Nation.

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby WolfBoy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:37 am

So if he sticks, are they going to send us a solid player to fill the void?
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Enforcer
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Altmike » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:49 pm

He was a Hog last year correct?

Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 2106
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Oswego, IL

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Goon1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Altmike wrote:He was a Hog last year correct?


Last year 2017-2018 he was with the Wolves and played in 57 games. Prior to that with Rangers, Ducks, Florida and then he was with Rockford during 2013-2014 year
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Enforcer
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Altmike » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Goon1 wrote:
Altmike wrote:He was a Hog last year correct?


Last year 2017-2018 he was with the Wolves and played in 57 games. Prior to that with Rangers, Ducks, Florida and then he was with Rockford during 2013-2014 year


Thanks someone at the last game said he was with the hogs last year. I wasn't sure and I am to lazy to look it up :wink:

Wolves fan for life
User avatar
Posts: 2106
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:00 pm
Location: Oswego, IL

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Goon1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:21 pm

Altmike wrote:
Goon1 wrote:
Altmike wrote:He was a Hog last year correct?


Last year 2017-2018 he was with the Wolves and played in 57 games. Prior to that with Rangers, Ducks, Florida and then he was with Rockford during 2013-2014 year


Thanks someone at the last game said he was with the hogs last year. I wasn't sure and I am to lazy to look it up :wink:


No problem!
Dirk, Lurxst, and Pratt

Enforcer
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby Altmike » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Altmike wrote:Ya hope everyone got a good look at him because the next time he will be in Chicago will be when the Knights play the Hawks. It was fun to watch him play.

Well this post has aged well. lol

Mr. Beer Snob
User avatar
Posts: 6945
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:00 pm
Location: It's a thrilla' in the Villa!

Re: Brandon Pirri

Postby WolfKeeper » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:55 am

Aaaaaaaaand he's gone again. Recalled by Vegas. Carrier to IR.
"There's nothing important in there." -- AHL referee Ghislain Hebert on the AHL rulebook.

Return to On the Ice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests