Register

[Game Thread] 12.6 vs. Gulls

Talk about the Chicago Wolves, the AHL, and hockey in general here. Off-topic? Head outside to the Great Outdoors.
Wolves fan for life

[Game Thread] 12.6 vs. Gulls

Postby WolfBoy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:40 am

A weeknight home game, Yay! I'm not going to state the obvious...
You miss 100% of the Shots you don't Take. - Gretzky

Wolves fan for life

Re: [Game Thread] 12.6 vs. Gulls

Postby wolves01 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:22 am

Yay! A team that's not from Milwaukee, Grand Rapids, or Rockford. A win would be nice also...

Wolves fan for life

Postby warno » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 am

A night with 1500 of my closest friends.... :)

Wolves fan for life

Postby cjerina » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:57 am

Always enjoy seeing non-local teams like wolves01 said, but with the new camera ban, it looks like I'll be saving some $ for the foreseeable future. :?
"This is one of your dumber posts Chris lol"- WK

Enforcer

Postby PaulyWolf » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:08 pm

You would think Rockford and their group of inebriated piggies would bring more fannies in the seats for a midweek game than a west coast team but the schedule is probably generated by computer.What camera ban are you referring to?

Wolves fan for life

Postby cjerina » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:42 pm

PaulyWolf wrote:You would think Rockford and their group of inebriated piggies would bring more fannies in the seats for a midweek game than a west coast team but the schedule is probably generated by computer.What camera ban are you referring to?

Both security and one of the ticket reps (that wasnt my typical rep) told me that City of Rosemont changed the regulations prohibiting any camera with removable lenses. Naturally, the Wolves webpage hasn't updated their information, but no one wants to agree that the information online should be the most accurate info.
"This is one of your dumber posts Chris lol"- WK

Wolves fan for life

Postby WolfBoy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 pm

PaulyWolf wrote:You would think Rockford and their group of inebriated piggies would bring more fannies in the seats for a midweek game than a west coast team but the schedule is probably generated by computer.What camera ban are you referring to?

Nobody wants more games with Rockford, unless they are Hawks fans as well. I am more than glad to see a West Coast team, a new opponent, what a novel concept.

Wolves fan for life

Postby FlexwithSkates » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:43 pm

A Win!

A game with very little hitting.

Gulls looked bad or jet lagged or both, solid play by the Wolves
Shut the fuck up, Donny. ....you're out of your fucking element!

Enforcer

Postby PaulyWolf » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 am

WolfBoy wrote:Nobody wants more games with Rockford, unless they are Hawks fans as well. I am more than glad to see a West Coast team, a new opponent, what a novel concept.

No,I wouldn't want more division games,just division games during the week and teams like the Gulls on weekends.
But a Win solves everything.Maybe they can form some chemistry with the next several games on the road.

Wolves fan for life

Postby warno » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 am

That was the way its supposed to go, right? Outshoot the other team, crash the net, and bury some rebounds.

Stick to that script boys!

Walman was quite the stick wizard. Coupla nice keeps at the blueline with some fancy stick work.

Wolves fan for life

Postby WolfBoy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:08 am

See what happens when you play a more complete game.

Enforcer

Postby five4fighting » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:14 pm

cjerina wrote:

Both security and one of the ticket reps (that wasnt my typical rep) told me that City of Rosemont changed the regulations prohibiting any camera with removable lenses. Naturally, the Wolves webpage hasn't updated their information, but no one wants to agree that the information online should be the most accurate info.

Interesting...a Wolves fan had a camera with a detachable lens last home game and she was sitting on the glass with it. No one stopped her from using it, let alone bringing it in to the arena.

Return to On the Ice